Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day card

Have to say I was a bit saddened when I heard that one of my fav stamping companies, Tickled Pink, is going out of business.  I love their stamps especially their Pinkette line so they will be greatly missed by me.  I have snagged some of their rubber while I still can (they are also having a sale on their digis on their site for those digi lovers).

I actually got this one from All that Scraps Store though a while back so decided to ink it up.  I used my Spellbinders for the cut out, handmade the flower, used Tuxedo Memento Ink to stamp it and my Spectrum Niors to color it.  Added some bling and some stickles to my flower, paper is from My Minds Eye, twine I got from stash that I originally bought from CTMH and also the sentiment is from a sticker in my stash.  The

I will be entering this one in:

1) Stamptacular Sunday-based on their sketch
2) All That Scraps-anything goes-
3) The Squirrel and Fox-One for the Girls-2nd entry
4) Let's Ink It Up-Add Bling
5) Paper Sundaes-Mother's Day
6) Stamp and Create-One for the Ladies
7) Crafty Sentiments-Mother's Day

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely Mother’s Day creation! Like you, I love TPS and am sad to see them leave...

    Thanks for joining in our challenge this week for Paper Sundaes! we hope you will join us again next week!
    ♥ Lisa M. PSDT
    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what fab papers and such a cute image
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. So cheerful. Thanks for joining in the fun and showing us your bling at Lets Ink It Up this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love the layout and colour combo. Thanks for taking part in our Bling challenge at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright and cheery card. You have talent. Thanks for dropping bye my blog too...♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous mothers day card! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card. I love the flowers and your image is colored so beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So incredibly beautiful cards you make! I would be so happy if you will join us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    This week's challenge is the wedding day. Make a card, layout or other creation, and have the opportunity to win a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card, I love the colours you have used and you are right - TPS will be missed!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel and the Fox, hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card and image! Thanks for sharing in Let’s Ink It Up’s *Bling* challenge and good luck !

    Hugzzz

    Tammy, LIIU DT at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete