Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LRS Tuesday Challenge-Color Inspiration

Today is a start of a new challenge over at Loves Rubberstamp Challenge. This week's challenge is a COLOR CHALLENGE based off this photo:



Make a card that is inspired by these colors, the photograph - or both!

I tend to do things in groups so I since I was folding one for my Monday Inspiration, I decided to do a Double Dutch Fold Card on this one. I added a link to SplitCoastStampers where I found the tutotial on how to do this card.

I was again in the mood to paper piecing on this one too so I used a MME set to create this beauty.  The stamp is from CC Design called IMABUTTERFLY. The flourish is from Cheery Lynn Designs. 



I will also be entering this one in:

6 comments:

  1. hello,
    i love them so much - very beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at creative stamp friends, sonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - this is wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute, love the bling on her wings and your inspiration from the photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous image and such wonderful colours too - so sweet and a fabulous shape! Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning olivia.fantastic pretty colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so fabulous!! I love the shimmer you used on her. Great colors. Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps!

    ReplyDelete