Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge-Anything goes

It is Tuesday again so we are on to our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge. This is the best kind of all...ANYTHING GOES!

I decided to use my Belle and Whistles Stamp called A Pen Friend.  Make sure you get your B&W fix while you can since they are going out of business so once they are sold out there is no more to be had.

The paper is by MME.  The flowers, pearls and sentiment are from my stash.

I used Copics to colored it:

Skin: E00, E000, YR00
Purple: V15, V11, V17
Pants: B93, 95
Hair: E7, E9, E19

 



I will be entering this one into the following Challenges

Crafters Blogger Network: Purple
House of Gilli-Favorite Color Combo-I love Purple, Green, Blue together
Natalie & Amy's Challenge-Anything Goes
PaperTake Weekly-Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. love her red hair! great contrast with the purple

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.i love her haor and stunning design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is super cute and I love the great card design and colors. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fav EB stamps! The purple is a wonderful color choice and your coloring looks wonderful

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card you colouring is lovely as is your layout.
    Thank you for joining us at CBN.
    Kaz.
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours Hun vary cute thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete