Monday, September 3, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Monday Inspiration-Kenny K

Welcome to my Monday Morning Inspiration for Loves Rubberstamps. For all of my USA followers, Happy Labor Day. 
 
Today I decided to use one of my Kenny K images with some paper piecing.  This fabulous image is called Chef.
 
This paper is from my stash of retired CTMH papers called Cherry-O.  The Sentiment is actually a sticker and I am really practicing how to use ribbon...some day I will get it. 
 
 
The image is colored with my Copics outside of the paper pieced outfit.
 
I will be entering this one into the following challenges
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. fantastic card olivia.fab fun image and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and the paper piecing looks great.
    Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love the paper piecing! Very fun! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete