Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sentimental Sundays-Shaped Cards

Hello Everyone. Happy Easter to all who celebrate. My kids have already ripped apart their Easter baskets and we are about to get ready for our Egg hunt. It is a day with family as we heading to Grandma's house for dinner.



This week's challenge at Sentimental Sunday is:
Shaped Cards
(plus a sentiment)

Do not forget that Sentimental now! 




This week's Sponsor is:
BugaBoo
Bugaboo Stamps
Bugaboo Challenge Blog
Donating: 7 digital images, winner's choice

I decided to try out a new cart I recently got on my Cricut since my machine has been a bit neglected with all of my coloring. 

I used the Something To Celebrate card. I added my own faux stitching. The paper is from my Stash of papers I have from Close to My Heart and sponged the edges. 

Hope everyone enjoys their day and looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations. 

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday-Anything Goes

2 comments: