Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-All About the Polka Dots

This week's challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps is:

Polka Dots

Not only do we have the fabulous prize from Loves Rubberstamps we have one of my favorite digi artist Birdie Brown here. We were lucky enough to get some of her images to use and here is my creations.

 
Just love this image called LaLa.  I used some MME paper from my stash and colored the image with my Copics. Yes I added my own polka dots to the outfit to match.  One of the few times I picked the paper first and colored it to match.
 
 
Craft Dee Bow-Z-anything with a handmade bow
MarkerPop-Anything Goes with Copics
365-Day 277-Square cards with at least two more squares
Sweet Sketch Wednesday-based on their sketch
There She Goes-Color Challenge

11 comments:

  1. So cute & precious!! I love it!! That image is sweet & fun!!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty and colourful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love what you've done with her.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh she is so total cuteness! I love the colors and the polka dots you added. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous olivia.really sweet image and your colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olivia
    Sorry I'm late popping by this week. But so glad I did - you have coloured the image beautifully. I love how you have added polka dots with your colouring on the dress and bow. Fabulous. Great colour combo.
    Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Love how you added your own polka dots too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww! This is so super sweet! I really love that hair color! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is just so sweet! Love the warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea making homemade polka dots. I haven't played with that MME pad in so long I need to pull that out too!

    ReplyDelete