Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Fall leaves and Pumpkins

It is time for another weekly challenge over at
 
This week's challenge is:

Fall Leaves or Pumpkins


Easy Peasy! Just have some Fall Leaves or Pumpkins somewhere on your project :)

We have TWO very special GUEST SPONSORS this week!


&
 
Today I used an image from CC Designs called Fall Kitty
 

I colored the image with my Copics. The paper is from Authentique Thankful set. I also played around again with making my own bottlecap embellishments which I used Flower Soft Autumn Colors in with some small accents pieces I had in my stash.

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

Lady Anne's Challenge-Fall Theme
Tammy Scrappin Corner-Fall Colors
Glitter and Sparkle-Add some orange
Pumpkin Spice-Pumpkins

 

9 comments: