Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Anything Goes Challenge.

Time for another fantastic challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps. Our monthly favorite challenge, 

'Anything Goes'

is upon us. 

Today I decided to showcase another layout I did.  I admit that the Fall & Winter tends to bring on some cabin fever in me and the kids so a few weeks ago I got everyone moving and we went hiking in the local State Park we have near us. Even our doggies went. The girls actually had a blast, asked tons of questions and of course got great exercise. 



All the papers I used are from some lovely paper pads available at Loves Rubberstamps. I started with a 12x12 sheet of Bazzill Circus Peanut Cardstock.  I then used the Authentique Thankful paper pad in the backgrounds. The sentiments are from the Simple Stories Harvest Lane pad (another one of my favorites). The tree is actually from my Cricut Cartridge (Cindy Loo).  

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Great layout hun and fab tree x Saying hello from All Crafts Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so fabulous! I love the paper and the great design. That little tree is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Fall design. Your Babies are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! I love the cute tree and the papers you used. Your kids are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your children are beautiful. Love how you have captured those lovely memories of the outdoors. Great layout. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! I love those fall colors and the design! Of course you have some cuties to give you lots of inspiration =)

    ReplyDelete