Thursday, January 9, 2014

Card with Accordion Folding Tag on it-Yumi & Fumi Style Inspiration

Happy Thursday. It is my turn to do an inspirational post for you on Yumi & Fumi Handmade.  Today I am showcasing a cute Accordion Tag Folded Card I saw on Youtube. This is a new technique for me and love how it came out.  
Here is the outside of the card.  I used the adorable image of Yumi with Bookbag. I cropped part of the image out with my Spellbinders. The card base is your typical 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size card.  
 
The addition is the mini accordion book that I added on front.

 
Here is the what the mini accordion folds look likes opened up.
 
To make the tag book
 
-3 1/2 x12 piece of card stock
-score  at 3, 4 1/2, 6, 7 1/2 and 9 inch marks
-decorate your outside panels as you wish- my large panels were 3x 2 and my inner panels were 1 3/8x 2 5/8.
 
The inspiration for this tag original came from Catherine Pooler-a  Stampin up rep with some great variety of tutorials on her site.
 
You can write little message on there or even tape a gift card or something onto the front.
 
Supplies used were
Copics
Spellbinders Circle Die
MME -Lucky In Love Paper
Recollections Ribbons
 
I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Olivia, cute image and beautiful coloring!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever project, Olivia! This is new to me, too. The image is adorable and I love how beautifully you've decorated every panel. Such beautiful trims, too. Wonderfully designed! Thank you for playing along with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute Olivia! I love the tutorial and will definitely put it on my must try list. Great share!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so fun to see you here joining the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week! I love that fun accordian folding tag and will need to check it out. Adorable image and papers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, great share, loved your card, super cute, Thanks for Joining the Anything Goes ~Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge. Hope to see more of your amazing Cards in future challenges.. Hugs Larelle-Susanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us at 7KidsCollegeFund.com.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card, Olivia. It's such a joy to have you play along in our challenge this week, and I look forward to having you join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh she is so super cute!!! Love the colors and the great design..... miss you.... snf, snf. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! I love the interactive fold here. Cute!! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Olivia. I haven't heard of this style card before. It's turned out great and I love all the DSPs you've used. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great project Olivia and so loving your colour combo xx ty for joining us at Loves ~Rubberstamps.. it was great bumping into you hugs Lydia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable project. Love the color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Olivia, this is such a fabulous project. I love the flips and image. Thank You for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great fun technique.... The flip part is great for those who want to add photos or lots of sayings. Thanks for playing with you old team at LRS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun! I love that fold and the card is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete