Thursday, June 5, 2014

MIC Birthday Card

Today I am back with a card I made with my niece in mind. She loves anything to do with Paris so when I found this paper I thought it would be perfect for a Birthday card for her.

I combined it with this darling image from Make it Crafty called Tress Dancing. I colored the image with my copics and used paper from my MME paper pad I have. I added the leopard print pants cause she loves leopard print anything too.


I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Make it Colorful: Use Pink and Brown (easy Challenge)
Squirrel and Fox: Girly
Loves Rubberstamps: Anything Goes
Love to Create: Birthday
Jo Scrap Shack-Birthday
Oddball Art Stamp-Girly and Glam
A Creative Romance-Girly
Sketch Saturday: based on sketch # 255

8 comments:

  1. Yep she looks like she's ready to go out on the town to celebrate her birthday :) Thanks for playing along with us at FFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love her leopard print trousers! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the image and your design. Thank you for joining our Birthday Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us as we Celebrate Simply Betty Stamps 5th birthday at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie - LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Olivia! Great colors and take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fabulous, what a great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh la la! What a fab, fun card! I bet your niece loves it! thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete