Monday, October 13, 2014

Amanda Card

Mo Manning recent created an image in honor of Amanda Reed. She was a great cat lover and the proceeds from this image will go to support a local animal shelter in her area.



I just love how this image turned out so did keep my card to a minimal.  I used a sentiment from My Creative Time.  I used a number of colors to make the cats but did write down some of my combos

Skin: E11,E00,E000,R20
Hair: Y21,YR12,YR14,E15,E18
Blues: B04,B02,B01,B00
Yellows: Y15,13,11

I will be entering this one into a few challenges:

613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes w/CAS
That Craft Place-Girly but no Pink
Kit and Clowder-Anything Goes
Mos Digital Pencil-Amanda
Creative Moments-Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesday-Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is very Beautiful!!! Amanda would of totally loved this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really beautiful bless you for playing at TCP this week hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Your coloring is beautiful!! And the sentiment couldn't be more perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete