Sunday, February 22, 2015

GDT Call-Spring Card

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are having a great Sunday. I love my lazy Sunday and I am actually looking forward to family night tonight when we all go roller skating tonight.

Today I am showcasing a card I made with a few challenges in mind as well as for a GDT call.
Many of you know I adore anything Elisabeth Bell so was excited to see that they are having a GDT call for her digital images over at the Digi Bells.

I followed the sketch from the Digi Bells that was offered. This image is a stamp from Whiff of Joy. I used paper from Doodlebug Hello Sunshine Collection.



 
I will be entering this on into the following challenges:
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love your bright cheerful colours, fab card!
    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Olivia!! Bright and beautiful!! I see you entered the GDT call for The Digi Bella's--best of luck!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card with lovely bright colours, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete