Thursday, May 28, 2015

Greeting Farm-Add a Bow

Unfortunate for me I have been sick for the last few days, but I do find that when I can not sleep anymore, I like to just relax and color between my cups of tea and Theraflu. 

So I got a bunch of images done. I recently acquired the Roll Call Retired Kit from someone who as clearing out their stash and wanted to get work on one of these cuties.



I used the sketch from Deconstructed Sketch and decided to just add a small bow to her hair as I am not really one to use bows on my cards.  Hope you like her and see all of again soon.

Will be adding this to a few challenges:

Farm Fresh Friday-Put a Bow on It
Penny's Paper Crafty-Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesday-Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday-Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown-Anything Goes
Deconstructed Sketch-Sketch 201



2 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the colours and her bow! How envious I am that you got the whole kit just like that, what a great friend! :)

    Love, Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Precious! Adorable card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete