Friday, January 8, 2016

Quick Creations-Guest DT post

Hello everyone. Happy New Years and here is hoping that this year is another great year for all of you.  It is my turn to post my monthly GDT post for Quick Creations .


This month I am showcasing one of the awesome stamps from Whimsy Stamps designer Time for Tea. This adorable image is called Snowflake Bauble. Even with Christmas being over, this stamp can be altered to fit a lovely winter theme which is what I was going for with this one.




 
The paper collection is from CC Designs Snowy Day Collection. As usual, I colored the image with my Copics and then use a variety of embellishments from my stash.
 
I will also be entering this one into a few challenges:
 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colored image and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Diane! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete