Saturday, April 30, 2016

You're so Pretty Card for DiesRUs

Welcome back everyone to another inspiration post for DiesUs.  Olivia here and today I did to alter some of dies to create this adorable card.

I used the Die-Versions Sweet Frames-Pretty Die to surround this adorable image I colored up with my Copics.  I then cut out my Cheery Lynn Butterfly Out die but with this die, I actually cut off the end swirls and reglue them separately onto one end of the image. I then added the butterfly on the other edge of the image.



Please be sure to take a minute and check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store!  AND, don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!  A fun new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge.  It could be YOU!

Olivia
 
I will also be entering my card into a few challenges:
 

Follow Dies R Us!

click below for:
STORE
CHALLENGE BLOG
FACEBOOK
INSPIRATION BLOG


 

3 comments:

  1. Such a darling card, Olivia! I have not seen the framed words before! I love what you have done with it. The bold colors are fantastic! Hope you enjoy a great week-end! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and am loving the word frame you used! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. The design is great and that blue is stunning, especially with the yellow. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete