Monday, May 30, 2016

Quick Creations Tiddly Inks

Welcome back everyone. It is time for another one of my monthly inspiration using some of the fantastic products offered at Quick Creations.
I have always had a soft spot for Fairies so I am excited to show you this adorable image from Tiddly Inks called Fairy Sunny Day.  I colored it with my Copics and paired it with some bright and cheery paper from Doodlebug Design "Spring Garden".  For embellishments I added some Doodlebug Designs "Ladybug Enamels".

Hope you enjoyed this project and look forward to popping in again soon.

I will also be entering this project in a few challenges:
613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations-Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge-Things with Wings
Crafting with Friends-Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack-Anything Goes


   

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Olivia.A really pretty image and your bright colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very cute and colorful card! Love that sweet image! Thank you so very much for playing with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the different papers and the image is so cute. Great Job. Thanks for joining us over at Jos for Funday Friday Challenges.

    Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I always love Tiddly Winks images, they're so adorable, and this one is definitely so. The bright papers are perfect for this image and I love the little ladybugs; so cute! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. (Sorry I'm so late in commenting, excuses, excuses, excuses!)

    ReplyDelete