Friday, July 8, 2016

Quick Creations-Anya

Hello everyone. It is me, Olivia, back for another inspiration post here for Quick Creations. Today, I am showcasing one of the stamp and die sets from The Greeting Farm. This adorable image is called Lovable Anya which is available as a CLEAR stamp..how cool is that. As usual, I colored this one with my Copics and use Carta Bella Home Sweet Home paper pad set.


Now you may be wondering how I got this amazing image to cut out so nicely..no I am not  a fussy cut master but instead I used the handy companion die, Lovable Anya Die Set


Don't forget to stop by the blog to check out all the lovely inspiration post by our DT and to see what the monthly challenge will be. We are always happy to see you over on our Facebook group too, Quick Creations.


Supplies Used 
The Greeting Farm "Lovable Anya" Clear Stamp *NEW*Carta Bella "Home Sweet Home" 6" x 6" Paper PadThe Greeting Farm "Lovable Anya" Die Set *NEW*




I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:
 
 

2 comments: