Sunday, December 11, 2016

Money Holder

Getting some money holders ready for the holidays for my family. With all the kiddos getting big, gift cards and money are the way to go.



The adorable image is from Greeting Far and I colored it with my Copics.  I then added some embellishments from my stash. I actually got the stick pins in a swap so I can not take credit for those.

I added some stickle to the tree to help it glitter more. 

I will entering this one into the following challenges:

Pile it On-Any Holiday/Celebration
Greeting Farm Challenge Dec-Sparkle
Crafting by Designs-Here Come the Holidays
Crafty Calendar Challenge-Christmas time
Perfectly Created Chaos-Christmas Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze-Christmas Colors
WordArt Wednesday-Anything Goes
Outlawz Challenge-Thurs Anything Goes with Twist-Christmas Tree





4 comments:

  1. So darling!!! What a perfect Christmas project!!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project with some fantastic coloring! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Christmas Challenge at Perfectly Created Chaos. I hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing card. The coloring of the image is amazing and the embellishment you used are wonderful too. Thank you for sharing with us and for playing the "Celebrations" challenge at Pile it on. Crafty luck.

    ReplyDelete