Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Some Odd Girl Facebook Challenge-Photo Inspiration

Happy New Years to everyone one out there in Blogland. I hope this year bring you much joy, happiness and crafty time.  Who is on Facebook here? Some Odd Girl Facebook Page has monthly challenges over there and this month the challenge is Photo Inspiration. Find a photo and make a card inspired by that picture. Be sure when you post over there you add both your card with a  SOG image and the inspiration photo.

I am already over this artic frost we have over here. It is only 5 degrees outside and I am wanting Spring.

Hence my inspiration card.  As usual, used paper from my stash, some Prima Flowers and colored the image with my Copics. 

I hope to see all of you over on Some Odd Girl Facebook page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment