Sunday, February 25, 2018

Some Odd Girl

Today I wanted to showcase another one of my favorite images called Girlfriends Kaylee & Mae. This reminds me so much of all the great fun I have with my best friend, who I have to admit I miss a lot lately due to our distance. As usual, I colored the image with my Copics.  I used some lovely Graphic 45 paper I had in my stash and some misc punches and stamps.  My goal was to match the paper with this one. 
Now I just need to get it read to send off to my friend to let her know I am thinking of her. 
I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Friends-Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge-Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack-Anything Goes
Simply PaperCraft-Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments-For a Friend
 Crafty Awesomeness Challenge-Anything Goes





6 comments:

  1. The papers are perfect for that image, and the card is just perfect for our For a Friend challenge too :)

    Thanks for playing along over at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image and sweet thoughts of your friend. Love he papers and little wooden embellishment you chose for your pretty card. Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    dt member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... I think she will love this! Its so colourful, it made me smile! Thanks for linking up with our challenge this week at the Colour Crazy Challenge! (Vic, DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the papers and little wooden embellishments----Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. I am sure your girlfriend will love it. Cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card you have made for your friend which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. I love the colours you have used and your colouring is brilliant. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).


    ReplyDelete