Tuesday, February 6, 2018

TGF card

Sometimes I set personal goals for myself to feel that I am controlling the stash versus the stash controlling me.  I decided to color up one of the stamps I had in my collection and work to finish off a paper pad. You will probably see more cards soon with this pad. 

This cutie is from the Greeting Farm and was from a special release stamps. As usual, I colored it with my Copics.  I'm pretty sure it is retired now. 




I will be entering this one into a few challenges:




2 comments:

  1. This is super cute Olivia! Great stamp, and you have coloured her so beautifully.
    Thank you for entering her into the Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete