Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Mermaid MAY

May always reminds me of Mermaids...not sure why,  may it is the sun finally coming out and it feeling like the summer is approaching.

Today, I will showcasing one of the images from Some Odd Girl that I used and put on one of my notebooks.  I am the kind that has millions of little notepads around to write stuff down so thought I would decorate one up.


As usual, I used my Copics to color up the image.  I had a bunch of sea theme stickers in my stash so added those to the cover as well. 

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges: 


3 comments:

  1. Great Card!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so happy and colorful. I love that you put it on a notebook! Thanks for playing along the Basteltraum Challenge!
    Have a happy day, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great project thank you for for taking part in the Simply create too challenge - good luck Judith CE DT

    ReplyDelete